William Chernenkoff, M.D.
Below are questions the "Sexperts" are frequently asked and are prepared to answer. Any and all questions are important and will be answered as promptly as possible by .
- problems with communication?
- lack of sexual desire in male or female?
- premature ejaculation?
- loss of erection?
- Vaginismus (unconsummated marriages)?
- problem reaching an orgasm?
- failure to ejaculate?
- problems with relationship or spouse?
- effects of medications on sexual response?
- is depression getting you down?
- relatives interfering?
Chernenkoffs were feature columnists in the magazine
Please click on whichever title from the
"Sensuous Boomer" that you wish to read.
The Dual-Income Couple
When the big 'O'
is the key,
Sizzle is part of
having it all for baby boomers, therapists say - SEX LIFE BEGINS AT 40,
can expect second honeymoon, researchers say - HANG ON FOR THE LONG HAUL
COMMUNICATION THE KEY TO GOOD SEX LIFE
SEX IS A
13-LETTER WORD, BOOK EXPLAINS
FOR A GOOD TIME?